Once there was a crow. He was very thirsty. He flew here and there in search of water. But he could not found water anywhere. At last, he saw a pitcher under a tree. He felt down and sat on the pitcher. He looked inside and he was very happy.
There was a little water in it. But the water was at the bottom of the pitcher. He could not reach it. He was very clever. He thought of a plane. He saw some pebbles nearby. He brought some pebble in his beak. He dropped them one by one into the pitcher.
The level of the water rose slowly. Now he could reach it. He drank the water and flew away happily.
- God helps those who help themselves
- Think and work hard, You may find solution
- Where there is a will there is a way
- Thirsty crow story
- Thirsty crow
- Thirsty crow story in English
- Thirsty crow moral
- a thirsty crow story
- Thirsty crow story in Urdu